5K run / 2.5K walk raising funds to provide food, clothing and shelter for homeless children, adults and families. Event proceeds are donated to homeless services agencies in the Greater Philadelphia area.
Run/Walk to be held on. the Kelly Drive Bike Path. Staging and event start/finish at Lloyd Hall,1 Boathouse Row, Phila, PA 19130. Additional details at www.penniesfromkevan.org.
Bring a pair of unused adult or children's size gloves, socks or thermal underwear with you to the event and receive $5.00 off your registration fee! You'll be helping a homeless man, woman or child stay warm this winter. Enter the Promo Code Homeless (case sensitive) before selecting your registration quantity.
* Online registration will remain open until race day.
* Walk-up registration for runners and walkers (cash, check or credit card) and race bib pick-up for runners at the Lloyd Hall, beginning at 7:30am on race day.
* Event t-shirts for all participants registered by Nov. 20.
* Top finisher medals for Adult and Youth Divisions.
* Refreshments and healthy snacks after the event for all participants.